ABOUT CERTIFICATE IN COVID-19 CARE FOR COMMUNITY
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is caused by the novel coronavirus, discovered in 2019. Most people infected with this virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. The best way to prevent and slow down transmission is to be well informed about the COVID-19 disease, and how it spreads.
There is a need to provide clear and actionable guidance to prevent, early detection, and control of COVID-19 for the layperson. Since many COVID-19 patients have mild illness and can be cared for at home, this course is developed keeping in mind the need to provide COVID-19 care in domiciliary settings. Additionally, it is expected that this course will enable members of the community to become advocates for disease prevention and control, at home, and community by talking to others about the disease, it’s spread and preventive strategies thus contributing to an improved public health.
In a nutshell this course is an introduction to various realms and tools for achieving physical wellbeing during the time of COVID-19 pandemic.
10th standard pass
Free of charge. Exam fees of ₹ 500 will be charged if learner requests a certificate which will be issued after successfully passing the examination.
Enroll For Free
- Preventive and Promotive Care
- About COVID-19 disease & screening for infection
- COVID-19 Appropriate Behaviour
- Hygiene & Sanitization practices
- Safe celebrations during the pandemic
- testing, Quarantine & Isolation guidelines
- Ventilation & Oxygen monitoring @ home
- Beneficial Alternative Therapy
- Vaccination for COVID-19
- Mental Wellbeing
- Psychological impacts of COVID-19 and how to identify mental health issues associated with COVID-19.
- How to improve mental wellbeing
- Physical Wellbeing
- Staying active during the pandemic: Asanas, Pranayama & Meditation
- John Hopkins Wellness Model with Yoga
- Nutrition Care
- Nutrition Care of Home Isolated COVID -19 patients
- Community Aspects of COVID 19
- COVID-19 Symptoms, Facts, and Myths
- Flexible - Study according to your own schedule
- Beginner level
- Free course
- Approx 15 hours to complete
- 100% Online content- start learning instantly and finish according to your pace
- Optional Certification Exam
- Examination fee of ₹ 500 will be charged if learner requests for a certificate which will be issued after successfully passing the examination.
Email id- email@example.com
Contact number- 02061930283/61930284 (Office hours 10am to 4 pm)