Dr. Girish Kumthekar
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DNB (Nephrology)
- MD (Medicine) DNB (Nephrology).
- Trained in care of patients with chronic kidney disease and kidney transplantation.
- Over 15 years of experience.
- Expert in Dialysis, Kidney Transplantation, Chronic Kidney Disease.
- Major interest remains continuous renal replacement therapies (CRRT), management of acute kidney injury and various blood purification therapies.
- Contributed to initiating ABO incompatible transplantation and regional citrate anticoagulation at Care Hospitals, Hyderabad.